Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Packages!

So I promised pictures of my packages that I received in the mail yesterday. So here they are:



This is the batt I ordered from eXtreme Spinning. I will spin it (or try to) on challenge day of the Tour de Fleece.



Some roving, also from eXtreme Spinning. It is bamboo (undyed) and milk fiber. I will need to work up to this, as I know from my sample spinning, both are HARD for me to spin.



My Loopy Ewe sock club package. Always a treat.

This package came today. It was from my $10 Swap partner. All the way from Australia! It was a very neat package and I can't wait to spin up the Australian wool.



And just for good measure, the best picture of Snickers probably ever taken. It was on the 4th of July on our road trip to Miller's Landing for ice cream. He is cute.



Now off to spin, so I don't fall behind!!!

No comments: