Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Full Circle Farms Box

So I know it is "Wordless Wednesday" (which I forgot about last week... ooops!) but I was SO excited about my CSA (Community Supported Agriculture) box from Full Circle Farms that I had to blog.

What my box looked like when I opened it. YUM! And it has some recipies in it to help me figure out how to use the items.



And once I unpacked it all...



Here is what is inside:
1.5 lbs of Yukon Gold Potatoes
4 ears of corn
1 bunch of yellow carrots (never seen these before, have to google them to see what to do with them...)
1 cucumber
2 red bell peppers
.5 lb green beans
4 nectarines
5 plutos
.5 lb bing cherries
1 bunch baby bok choy
1 bunch green chard
1 green leaf lettuce
1 bag jalapeno peppers (I added this as a special item to make salsa)

So this is the second kick start to our "eating healthy" kick. I will keep you posted on what I make with it. If W wasn't at the movies tonight with his dad I would be making the green beans now. Since he is gone, I have resorted to left overs in the fridge.

No comments: