Thursday, August 27, 2009

New Goals

As I look at my blog postings, I am sad to see that I haven't done a very good job this month. I guess part of it has to do with the fact that I was in Oregon for a week, but really... I don't have an excuse. I'm lazy. So I'm now going to post some goals that I have for myself here in hopes that it will help keep me motivated and on track. After all, once I posted about how I was going to be on the internet less, it really did work. So here we go:
* I want to keep my sewing room clean. It is amazing right now, and I feel motivated when I walk in, not overwhelmed. I want that feeling to stay.
* I want to start exercising 10 mins a day. If I can find 10 mins to spin, 10 mins to knit, 10 mins to sew, and 10 mins to exercise, I think my days will be amazing. And all of that is only 40 mins! I can do that.
* I want to finish some quilts. My puzzler quilt comes to mind. And my baby chick applique.
* I am going to try VERY hard to work from my stash... my fiber stash, my yarn stash, and my fabric stash. I have an amazing amount of all of these things and there is no reason for me to be spending so much money on these items. I am worried that my lack of spending will adversely affect the economy, but in order to buy more, I need to make more space!!!

I think that is it. I will do my best to keep you updated on my progress on these goals.

No comments: