Saturday, March 14, 2009

Spring Break, where did you go?

I know I haven't blogged that much lately. I have been busy planning and scheming. About what, I can not reveal yet, but in due time. I can't believe it is already the weekend. BLAH. I want spring break back! I guess the only saving grace is there are only 9 weeks left of school. I can make it.

Went to Bear's Tooth last night. I didn't know what movie we were seeing, and the person who picked it out is now banned from picking movies for me to see. It was terrible. It was about Fediel Castro and the Cuban revolution. Most of it was in Spanish, and I was not in the mood to read. Plus, I don't really care about the Cuban revolution. Overall, pretty lame evening.

Tomorrow Snickers turns 1! Amazing. I haven't gotten him anything for his birthday, so that may be my goal for today. I might just take both of the dogs to PetCo tomorrow and let him pick out his own toy. That is what we did with Frito on his first birthday. It doesn't really work that well, because they go crazy at PetCo and want everything or nothing, but it is amusing for me in the process.

I think I'm going to take them out walking. Later I will have to post pictures of what I accomplished yesterday: my Saturday Sampler block, a baby quilt top, and the quilting on the baby quilt! I may have waited until the last day of spring break to get anything done, but I did get a lot done!

PS Only a week until my birthday!

No comments: