Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Spooky


I buckled down today and sewed all of my jack-o-lantern blocks together. I am teaching this quilt as a class in October. I still have to make the candy corn border on it but I'm pretty proud that I got this much done! I am almost done with my kuspuk. I just have the hand sewing left to do. I'm getting ready to take Frito on his afternoon dog walk then I think I will sit on the porch and finish it up. How exciting! I have been pretty productive lately, which is good since I have to go back to school in 8 days. :( But on the plus side I will have real money to spend at the quilt shop soon, which is very exciting!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

that's super cute and thumbs up for getting stuff done!

Leah said...

That quilt is looking great so far! And I can't wait to see the finished kuspuk! Hope the weird weather didn't do in your plans to sit outside...