Sunday, August 17, 2008

I love your style

I went to JCP today with my mom and bought some new clothes. (A link...not that you can't go to JCP in town, but it was a goal...) Having to dress up everyday requires more than one pair of dress pants and a few mis-matched dress items. Anyway, JCP had a ton of clothes on clearance for $5 which meant that I could get some pretty decent stuff without dropping a lot of cash. Which is good since I don't get paid for another month (AGH!). I got two skirts, three shirts, and a nice shrug to wear over shorter sleeved items. I was pretty excited.

I am supposed to be cleaning my sewing room right now. You would think that since we moved in 6 weeks ago this would have been done and taken care of. Think again. I have a very bad habit of putting things like this off. And I just bring all of my stuff to the living room and sew on the dining table. It is way more work to do this because I have to clean up after myself, but it has been working. I do want my sewing room to be functional I'm just lazy. Plus, now it is already 8:30 so I'm going to start getting ready for bed. Having to get up at 6 am to walk the dog is really taking its toll on my sleep. Maybe I will start my cleaning tomorrow....

No comments: