Saturday, August 23, 2008

Quilt store sale day!

Today was one of my favorite days of the year....quilt store sale day! I was actually rather well behaved and spent a lot less than I anticipated. I bought the kit for the farmyard quilt I've been wanting, signed up for two classes (one block wonder and the top down sweater), and bought my fabric for my BOM. I also bought yarn and needles to work on my 2-at-a-time socks. I'm through with the cuffs and I'm on the body of the socks. They are only little kid socks, but I'm still pretty proud of my work. I'm having a bit of trouble with laddering, but I think it may get better now that I am not working the ribbing section. Who knows.

Anyway, quilt store sale day was a success and I had a great time! The only thing that is a bit of a bummer is my weekend is almost half over. This whole working full-time thing is quite a bummer!

No comments: