Friday, August 1, 2008

Last Day

So today was my last day working at the quilt shop. It was sad for a few reasons. One of them being that now I'm going to have to go to actual work. 13 days and I have to report to middle school. As a teacher. A career. I'm grown up. I bought a bunch of stuff before my shift started and have a ton of projects planned. Probably too many.

So I don't know if any of you have noticed, but I go in spurts with my crafting. For example, when I was still living with the in-laws all I did was knit. It was pretty much impossible to do anything else. Now that I have my machine back I have been sewing all the time. I started a table runner the other day and almost finished the top tonight. I probably would have it done but I messed up on one seam and then decided to be done with it for the night. It is late. So I am heading to bed. Be on the lookout for pics of a completed table runner soon. It may also be up for grabs as Weston doesn't like things on the table....

No comments: