Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Weather

Dear Mother Nature,
You know I am not one to complain. I know there is nothing I can do about the weather, so I choose to just embrace it. But, please, PLEASE consider raining. It hasn't rained all summer. And while I am greatly enjoying the sunny weather, my allergies are going nuts and my lawn is dry. (Which actually is making W incredibly happy because he just got a new sprinkler... the lawn tractor type that moves around your yard by itself... I'm pretty sure he will be watering even in the rain he is so obsessed with it.) Rain has been promised in the forecast for a while and yet has not shown up. I don't want AK to have a crazy wild fire season. I just want a little rain....


And while I'm being picky, can it rain at night?

Thanks in advance,

Sally

No comments: