Monday, May 10, 2010

Still kicking

Don't worry, I haven't fallen off the face of the earth... I was at a quilt retreat. I left on Thursday and came back yesterday. It was amazing. I got a lot done and had a TON of fun. Pictures later. I'm still knitting my gift wrap romper. I'm stuck on the short rows because I'm not sure of the directions... I need to ask a another knitter how they interpret it. After I get past that, it should be smooth sailing....

W put up the fence while I was gone. He is amazing. The fence is wonderful. I no longer have to worry about the pups breaking the weak fence that was there (they still can't stay outside, there is a small section on the other side we need to put up which he will work on this week) and our yard looks like a big fortress. It is amazing.

Alright, I have to walk the pups and head to work. I will post pictures of all that I got done later. Hope everyone had a great weekend and a Happy Mother's Day!

No comments: