Sunday, May 23, 2010

Lasagna and Lost

I made lasagna a few nights ago... I froze one and the other has been in the fridge waiting for the night that W wanted to have it for dinner. Tonight was the night. The perfect storm for W, the last episode of Lost and his favorite dinner. I scored major wife points tonight! :)

I also was successful in my search for maternity clothes. I wound up getting some tops that weren't maternity, just bigger, as well as a skirt and a dress.  I also was able to find a pair of jeans and a pair of khakis that actually fit on my skinny pregnant body. I'm SO happy to have clothes that fit and look flattering on me. I am going to hold off buying any more clothes until I see what I need and what I have that is working.

Other than that, not too much happening here. It was a beautiful weekend and I got all of my flowers and veggies planted. I will take pictures of my garden to show you soon. I'm still struggling with my allergies. It is quite annoying. It STILL hasn't rained any measurable amount. I hope it does this week... I would also like to be super picky and have it rain at night so I don't have to deal with wet puppies... :)

No comments: