Sunday, November 22, 2009

Puppy Sitting

W and some of his friends have headed off to Hoona (a small island by our state's capital) to go deer hunting for Thanksgiving.  I have been charged with the task of puppy sitting a 12 week old husky mix named Bruschi (pronounced brewski, he is named after a football player) which I thought would be a fun task. Unfortunately, he and I have very different views on things... such as sleeping.  I believe it should be done at night, and he thinks that is for whining and carrying on.

I was really unhappy last night when he would not go to sleep.  And me telling him to be quiet was sending my dogs into fits, as they thought they were in trouble.  Frito got over it pretty quickly, but Snickers insisted on trying to lay right on top of me all night.  Finally, at 4:30, I gave up and slept on the couch.  I then got up for the day at 6, with a total of about 4.5 hours of sleep.

He sure is cute though when he isn't keeping me up....

No comments: