Saturday, November 7, 2009

At the Risk of Revolt...

I WANT SNOW!!!!

This is CRAZY town. I live in ALASKA. I like love snow. (Like my new use of strike-thru text...I'm fancy) And I thought that all of this climate change was going to work in my favor... bringing me more snow.... but here it is. November 7th, and not a flake on the ground.

A few practical reasons I would like snow:
* I can not see in the dark. I have terrible vision, and the night only makes it worse.  When there is snow, I can see because all of the light is reflecting... I actually rarely think it is "dark" in the winter...
*It is much prettier.  (Ok, that may not be practical... but it is)
*Ok, I really only had the first reason.

I want snow. I want to take the dogs out skiing. I want to wake up to a winter wonderland. My dogs love snow... they are hot... please... SNOW.

No comments: