Sunday, November 15, 2009

Frito's Three!



Our first dog, Frito, turned three today.  He is a big goofball.  He celebrated first by having a bully stick, and new squeaker balls. Then he enjoyed some bacon for breakfast. He also enjoyed a trip to the dog park, some dog ice cream, and having my SIL's dog, Harley, come over and play with him.  Overall, it was a great puppy day for him. I can't believe he is already three... I still remember potty training him and him being so smart that he would just squat and pretend to pee because then he would get a treat... now he uses his smarts to pretend he needs to go outside so he can steal out spot in bed. Oh, fun times. I enjoy the time I get to spend with my dogs, and I'm glad Frito had a good day.  Happy Birthday Frito!

1 comment:

Dogmommy4 said...

Awwww, isn't it cute when they steal your warm spot in YOUR bed?!!? Carmen used to do the same thing. By the time I realized she hadn't passed me at the back door (@2 in the a.m.) and I made it back to bed, she was under the covers with her head on MY pillow. Amazing!! And some say dogs don't think and reason. . . HA!!
H-BD Frito, you big handsome guy! I hear you have squeeky balls. You know, there's an ointment for that! :o)