Tuesday, August 2, 2011

August!?

I need to kick it up a notch with my blogging. I've been knitting like a crazy person, with not much to show for it. I've finished my felted clogs and need to weave in the ends on a scarf (which is scrappy, so there are a lot of ends). I still need to knit a washcloth and a hat before I can focus on my "me" knitting again. (these are all class samples I'm working on)

I'm going to have pictures of my closet soon. I'm really happy with my organization. My yarn is so pretty!

My new knitting plan: always have three projects on the needles. One out of handspun yarn, one for Sawyer, and one class sample. The idea is then I won't have these crazy "my samples are due in two days and they aren't even started" knitting freak outs. And the sample may sometimes be something for Sawyer, so that would be great! Hoping that works out.

Next on my needles is Sawyer's birthday sweater. It is a top down yolk sweater with dinosaur colorwork. Yea!!! I might go pick out the yarn today. Maybe. Depends on my mood.

Alright, I hope to get back to regular blogging soon... Until then, Happy August!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yay for August! Hope you post pics of the birthday sweater you are making for Sawyer either on here or on Ravelry! :)