Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Out of the Closet!


Pictures!!!

This is the whole closet. All of those pizza boxes are quilting projects in various steps of completion. 


Books! And all of my handspun yarn (not all spun by me)


The second shelf of yarn is yarn that I have projects picked out for and the third shelf is yarn that I don't know what I'm going to do with, but loved too much to destash. 


All of my fiber.... it is a bit out of control....

The bags hanging are knitting WIPs. I feel great about how organized this is, and how I can see everything I have. I have my fiber stash cataloged on Ravelry, so I can look at it without having to dig through everything. I need to do that with my yarn, but I can see all of it, so I don't feel rushed to do that. I need to get a small desk to sew on, the big table I am using is just too big for the space. Other than that, I'm pretty much done! Exciting!

Also, Sawyer is getting a tooth. Any day now. I felt it in his mouth and his gums look unhappy. BUT, he is in a good mood!! :)

1 comment:

Miss Julep said...

Wow! That's a whole bunch of happy!! And what a sweetie Sawyer is, even with sore gums:)