Sunday, August 7, 2011

Guess who's swatching?

That's right, I finished all of my class samples, and I am swatching for Sawyer's birthday sweater!!! I need to measure and see if I can start, or if I have to knit another swatch (fingers crossed for starting!). I am EXCITED!

In other Sawyer news, we are on day three of getting him to nap in his crib. Day one (Friday) did not go well. He slept 30 mins each time, and it was terrible. Day two went better.... slept 40 mins in the morning and afternoon nap was 30 mins followed by 15 mins of being awake and another 30 mins of sleep! Progress. This morning, he slept for an hour! I am so proud of him! It has been hard, but I'm hoping he will continue to get better each nap, and soon it won't be an issue at all! It has been super nice to have some free time during the day to clean, knit, and be on the computer! I do miss the baby cuddles (and the napping!), but he normally likes to just sit with me for about 10-15 mins after waking up, so that is nice.

Other than that, not too much going on here. It has been raining a lot, which is fine. We go walking in the rain, but not to the park so much.... I'm thinking of taking Sawyer to the indoor playground we have in town to see if he likes that.

Alright, off to go make the best use of my baby-free time!

No comments: