Sunday, April 3, 2011

I'm home

We made it home from Texas. I have a lot to say, but no real energy to talk about it right now. I think I need to decompress and have a little bit of time before I talk about the trip. I am VERY glad to be home.

I am almost finished knitting Sawyer's monster. I just need to finish 1.5 legs and seam him up. I am really happy with my yarn choice (cascade 220 tweed) and I think when it is finished, it will become a favorite toy. It does have to go on display at the shop for a while (I am teaching a class) so I will probably cast on another one (in a different pattern) for Sawyer to play with while this one is gone.

I am going to run a few errands with my mom today, to Costco, Target, and a fabric store. I need to get fabric to finish my brother's pillowcases that I promised him for Christmas. Oops. Better late than never, I guess. I'm waiting on Sawyer to wake up.... when that kid is on his schedule, he is an awesome sleeper.

I hope everyone had a nice weekend. I am loving the weather! It is nice and warm.... I can tell summer is almost here!

No comments: