Wednesday, April 6, 2011

It's funny...

I remember grocery shopping with my mom. She has a habit of not reading things and winding up at home with the wrong items.... diet coke instead of regular, plain chips when she wanted BBQ, etc. When I was with her, I would mention when she was buying something that was out of the norm... "oh, wait, yeah, I want the other one"....

The other day Weston came home and he was all excited because he had found 5 bottles of his favorite shampoo on clearance at Carrs. 50% off! Too bad three of the bottles were conditioner. "Oh man... I didn't see that"... silly...

Not that I am not guilty of forgetting to read. It often costs me time and not money... as I typically forget to read patterns, knitting or sewing patterns. Then I think "damn... that just took X minutes and now I have to undo it"...

So, lesson learned. Take the time to read. It might save you time and money.

No comments: