Friday, July 2, 2010

A few funny things

The other day I was at work at the quilt shop and a customer said to me, "Oh! You're pregnant! I thought you were just putting on weight and didn't want to say anything.... congratulations!" hahaha... This didn't bother me, but I thought it was weird that she would tell me she thought I was just getting fat, seems like something that might not normally be shared. :P

My dogs are goof balls. W bought them rawhides yesterday (HUGE treats... they never get stuff like that, I might treat them to a bully stick every now and then, but not rawhide) and they are so weird about them. Snickers especially. He can never decide if he wants to eat his treats or bury them. So he chewed on it for a while then decided it was best to hide it. He tried to hide it by the back fence, but then he realized W and Frito were watching him and that just wasn't going to work out. Then he thought about going under the new shed... (which is his new favorite place) and then decided against that. So now it is sticking out of the ground, like a marker, by the fence on the side. What a goof. I will try and post a picture of it later today. It is just too funny to watch them...

I am on the last color of my baby nest. So 1 inch to go on the front and then 5 on the back!!! I can't believe how close I am to being done. My goal was to be done in two weeks, but it looks like it might be sooner than that depending on how my weekend goes...

I have the next four days off. I was going to go camping, but decided to skip it as I don't think my body can handle sleeping on the ground for three nights. So it will just be me and the pups while W goes out to explore Alaska. Alright, off to go run some errands. Hope everyone has a safe and fun holiday weekend!

No comments: