Sunday, June 27, 2010

Knitting Bloggers

I added a few new blogs to my blog list on the side there. I just can not read enough about other people knitting... :) I love it. SO, if there are any blogs that you read regularly that aren't listed, leave them in the comments and I will check them out. I'm always on the lookout for new reading material.

W spent the day cleaning the house. He is amazing. I went to the Botanical Garden and Art Fair with my mom, and when I came home the dining room table was covered with my things... I think that was my hint to put my things away. I'm in the middle of that right now... but taking a break... I'm SOOO bad at keeping my things corralled. You would think I would be better at it, I like being able to find my things, I like my house looking neat and clean, but I just can not do it. I try and try. Even when things get ruined (as in wonderful handspun yarn with BEADS that I spun) because I left them out and the dogs got it, it still doesn't make me get my butt in gear.... and that brought me to tears.... I don't know what it is. Maybe having a baby will force me to clean?!? haha.

After leaving my mom's house she called to tell me that a HUGE black bear had walked down the street not five mins after I left! CRAZY! I'm glad we didn't run into it, as we walked from her house to the fair and it would not have been fun to run into a bear. I love Alaska, you never know what is going to happen next! And, just an FYI, my parents live in a neighborhood... not in the boonies. They don't even back up to a park or land like I do. Bears are everywhere...

Another funny thing, when I was going through the many bags that somehow pile up with my things in them (4 large bags at last count. Not including my small knitting bags... those just have one thing in them...) it was amazing the number of rogue knitting needles I found. As an added bonus, I did find a gift card to Bear's Tooth worth $20! So, I guess there is some good that can come out of cleaning... and I better get back to it. Then maybe if I still have time, I can finish plying the yarn on my wheel....

No comments: