Friday, June 25, 2010

Very Quick

Just wanted to stop in and say hi. I'm still knitting... the baby blanket is trucking along.... I'm on the last main color of the front so I only have about 5 inches left before casting off half of the stitches. I feel like it is moving along a bit more quickly now and I put it down long enough to be friends with it again. I also am now on the patterned part of W's sock and I'm loving it. It is holding my interested and really just cruising right along...

A customer at work told me today that it was awesome that I didn't find out the gender of my baby... she said if we were supposed to know that, "there would be a window". Love it.

Also, overheard was someone complaining that they won't be drilling off of the coast of AK for oil. And how oil drilling has been going on up there for a long time and nothing has gone wrong. Now, I rely on oil for a lot of things, but I also know that it only takes one mistake to ruin everything. So.... yeah...

Alright, off to bed as I have to open the shop tomorrow. One more day of work and then three off. Whoo hoo!

No comments: