Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Old FO pics

I know that I have promised pictures for a while. Here are a few to tide you over until I can get around to taking the others.... and I better get to taking pictures of myself... I'm getting bigger every day! First up, the Bringing home Baby romper. Just needs snaps and buttons... have to head to the store before I finish that up. I'm really happy with how it turned out. I think it will be perfect!


Next up, my nursing shawl. This was my first lace knit, and I have been itching to knit another shawl since this came off the needles. I just have a few things to finish up first (baby sleep sack, maybe socks for Weston, French Press slippers for myself)... I might have to start working on more than one thing at a time. Which is dangerous, I know... but with so much going on and me being so busy, it would be nice to be able to pick a project that matches my mood so that I can always be knitting. Right now, if I don't feel like knitting my sleep sack, I'm not knitting. That is wasted time. No time to waste!! Alright, here are the pictures of the shawl....







Alright, I have to walk the pups and head to work. I'm going to do my best to get pictures of myself tonight (my inlaws are coming over for dinner, so I will hopefully remember to get this done) and of the yarn for my sleep sack... I swear one day I will get my act together! 

1 comment:

Miss Julep said...

Awww, those are two beautiful ,sweet projects! You are making such a nice collections of knits for your baby!The nursing shawl is beautiful and can be used well after your baby is weaned!Great job!