Friday, April 3, 2009

Finally Friday

I was pretty sure this week was twice as long as it should have been. Every day felt like it was 36 hours long, and not in a good way. I accomplished nothing in my personal life and was just plain stressed out all week. I have decided when your job starts to affect all aspects of your life in a negative way, it might be time to leave.

ANYWAY...today is Friday and I could not be happier. Well, I guess I could be...I am watching my parents' dog which is always a chore. He is not really that demanding, but it is just a pain to have three dogs in the house. You always have to keep an eye on them and make sure that Maverick (parents' dog) isn't being eaten. He is probably about 15 lbs, compared to my 45 lb and 80 lb dogs...

I think I might try to check out Kohl's this weekend. I guess it had its grand Alaskan opening on Wednesday or Sunday...or some day. So I might go do that. Other than that, no big plans. Just a whole lot of stress-free time at home.

No comments: