Sunday, April 26, 2009

Etsy Surprise!

The other week when I got paid I ordered a bunch of fun things off of Etsy. The first thing was a hand carved stamp from wine makers sister. It is a moose wearing a pair of socks. More on the image to come. I really enjoyed working with her. She was very quick to respond and very helpful. I LOVE my stamp. I haven't been able to use it yet, but I am excited.




The other thing I ordered was a bunch of fun roving to needle felt a moose. I ordered this from 7 yaks. It was very nicely dyed and a joy to work with. I had never needle felted anything, and a book that I got for my birthday came in very helpful. I was very pleased with the finished product.






But, I need help! This moose needs a name! He is a boy (the antlers decided that), so let me know what you think.

No comments: