Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Officially employed

I went to HR yesterday and signed my contract for the 2008-2009 school year. Crazy. I now have a job that actually pays a salary and benefits and all that jazz. I'm really grown up. How stressful.

I have been cruising right along on my shrug. I only have 6 more increase rows, then I cast off the sleeves and finish the bottom. If I didn't have to go to work today (BLAH) I would probably be able to get it finished. Oh well, I can probably finish it on Friday.

This weekend I was supposed to go to a bunch of mini quilting classes at Quilt Tree. I was really excited about it because they were little simple projects that would be great for gifts. Unfortunately, I got a call the other day and three of them were cancelled. LAME. One was a potholder, one was a little bag, and one was a chicken pincushion. So that is a bummer. But I will still be making an apron, a pillowcase, a grocery sack, a quillow, and a wallet. So we will see how that goes. Quite an eventful weekend! Then on Monday I have my kuspuk class.

Ok, I should get ready to go to work. I still have to shower and walk Frito a second time before I take off.

No comments: