Sunday, July 13, 2008

Back in business

Yesterday a very nice guy from GCI came and installed the internet for us. Oh happy day! I forgot how much I used the internet until I couldn't use it anymore. It was horrible. But now, all is right with the world again.

I still haven't been doing any knitting, trying to put the house together is a big expedition. I am almost done. The only thing left to do is organize all of my fabric in my sewing room. Which considering the small amount of fabric that I own, shouldn't take too long. HAHAHAHA. That was a total joke. I own way too much fabric, ask Weston. But that's ok, I love it all and it will one day make its way into a beautiful quilt.

I should find Weston's camera today and be able to post pictures of the house later tonight or tomorrow.

1 comment: