Thursday, July 10, 2008

Internet Thief

I have been dying without the internet. I didn't realize how much I love to check things everyday until I couldn't. So this morning I decided to check and see if there were any unlocked networks, and there were. So I have been surfing the internet this morning on someone else's connection. I know, I am horrible. BUT we are getting our own internet installed on Sat so all will be right with the world again.

I LOVE my new house. As soon as I find my camera, I will post pictures. For now you will have to take my word for it that it is WONDERFUL. Everything about it is just adorable and amazing. I am doing my best to get everything cleaned up and put away but that is a very long process. A couple of notable things about the new house: 1, there are two sinks in the bathroom. I didn't realize how much I would enjoy this! I get to have my own toothpaste and I never have to wait to use the sink. Awesome. 2, We have curbside recycling. Sure, they don't take glass, so I will still have to go to the recycling center, but other than that it is pretty much the coolest thing ever. The recycling container is HUGE too, so we won't have to worry about over filling it unless they didn't come for a month. Ok, I should probably get back to work. Blogging will resume with more normalcy on Sat. I also need to cast on a new project, I only have the cabled bag on needles right now and that requires a lot of attention so I don't always want to work on it. I found some fun yarn and books when moving though, so who knows what will be next!

1 comment:

Leah said...

Can't wait to see what you cast-on!