Friday, January 27, 2012

Finally Friday

Right Around, Baby
Remember that rainbow scarf I was talking about... well, here are the first three yarns that I have spun for it...


I'm going to spin a different yarn before I finish the other half of these yarns... I'm tired of n-plying. :P 


Sticks and String
A picture of the hat that I knit for Josh, but is too small. It is gorgeous. I am not sure what is going to happen with it now, as I think it is a bit tight for me as well, but I like to look at it. 



Ramblings
I didn't do very good with my menu making this month. The first week, I rocked it. The menu I made somehow lasted two weeks, and since then, I have been bombing. Feeding Sawyer feels like a full time job, and it is exhausting. I'm trying to find snacks that are healthy and fill him up for more than five mins... Tonight Weston is at a friend's house, so I really should be taking advantage of the time alone in the house and knitting or spinning... instead I've puttered around on the computer and I'm almost ready for bed. Oh well. I hope everyone has a great weekend! I'm hoping it warms up soon. The news informed me the average temperature of the month has been 2.6! ACK! We are on track to have the coldest January on record. That is crazy. Brrr. 

2 comments:

Liz said...

I love the start of your rainbow! And I don't blame you for taking a break, I spent an hour Navajo plying a yarn Thursday evening. I love it,but it takes so long.

Miss Julep said...

Awww, what a shame about the hat. It is gorgeous!