Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Titles and Lists

In an effort to find more things to blog about, keep myself organized, and be less stressed, I'm going to go with the podcast style blogging. Plus, now you can easily search for things that interest you. Like, if you read my blog only to hear about what I knit, just scan for the knitting title and BAM! read away....

Here are some titles to look for in the future...

Mini-Me: Stories about Sawyer. 

In the Kitchen: What I've been cooking or eating. Hopefully with links to the recipes.

On Pins and Needles: Sewing stories

Sticks and String: Knitting (and maybe crochet...)

On my Soapbox: Ranting. Which I seem to be doing a lot lately. 

Ramblings: Things that don't fit anywhere else

I'm not super attached to the kitchen title, so if you have a better suggestion, let me know! I hope this keeps me blogging more and keeps you reading what you enjoy!


No comments: