Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Random things

1. I am annoyed that I have to go to REI to get pieces for the bag I am sewing. Really, JoAnn's?? No slide rings? How I wish there were a small shop that carried everything I needed and was locally owned....

2. I have decided for today that cookie dough is acceptable for lunch (for me)...

3. Sawyer has a NASTY rash that I took him to the doctor for. I was worried it was yeast or something else bad, as it hasn't cleared up in almost 2 weeks. And he spends most of the time naked. Turns out, it's nothing. Just a bad rash. And Sawyer has super sensitive skin....

4. Sawyer loves to poop in his sleep (esp. naps) so that he can get up.  I don't know how to change this behavior.

5. I have been watching Seinfeld again this week. Oh, man, how I love this show.

6. I should be creating a chart for my knitting class I'm teaching tonight. I hate computer work.

7. I am still knitting that little turtle. I'm almost done with the shell. I have a feeling it is going to be so cute it hurts...

8. I'm really going to go make that chart now.

No comments: