Saturday, December 10, 2011

Once A Year

I never go to the mall. When I was a teenager, I probably spent every weekend there (and on the phone, both of which I hate now) but now, ugh. The thought of going gives me a headache. But, for some wild reason, I decided to go with a friend today. It was crazy. I came home with a headache.

But, I was able to spend a JCPenny gift certificate I've been carrying around for more than a year. I got myself some new pj pants, which made Weston extremely happy, since the ones I have now I've had since high school.... I know. I really hate shopping for clothes though.

I'm kicking around the idea in my head of having more of a blogging template, with headers for different topics. That way, people who read my blog only to hear about crafting, or cooking, or Sawyer, can quickly find what they want to read and skip the rest of the crap, I mean information.... HA! Plus, I think that will help me stay focused and be able to blog more often because I will know what to talk about. So be on the lookout for that.

I'm a few quick seams away from finishing my mom's Christmas present. It may be my favorite thing I have ever sewed. I'm seriously impressed with myself right now. Let's hope I don't screw it up....

1 comment:

Miss Julep said...

I HEAR you regarding malls!!But yay for new cozy pj pants:)