Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Date Night

My mom was nice enough to come over last night, watch Sawyer, and put him to bed so Weston and I could go to Bear's Tooth.  We saw 50/50, which I had wanted to see since I saw the first preview (I love Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Seth Rogan) and it did not disappoint. It was really good. I can't say too much without spoiling it, but I just loved it. It was sad, but great. Plus, since it was at Bear's Tooth, we were able to see the movie, eat dinner, and have drinks for less than $30. Deal!

In other news, I am getting our Christmas cards out. It is a lot of work for me to address everything and get it all put together, but I am almost done and I will be happy to put them all in the mailbox!

I am working on sewing for a present (so no pics/details) and I'm knitting my samples for classes next quarter. I'm knitting a sea turtle toy. It is very cute, but very small, which is my own fault (I wanted to use sock yarn)... I was planning on teaching more classes, but I think Weston is heading back to school, so we don't want to spend half the week apart.

Alright, back to crafting. Sawyer is napping and I need to take advantage of the free time.

No comments: