Sunday, December 4, 2011

My poor neglected blog....

As I was searching for a previous post where I wrote about some knitting bags I made, I realized I have not blogged that much this year. Sad. Last year I posted 112 times, this year I'm only at 89. And with so few days left in the year (How is it already DECEMBER FOURTH!??!?), I'm sad to say, I don't think I can make it to that number. 2009 was a stellar blogging year for me with 169 posts! So why am I so absent this year??


I'm blaming him. As busy as I am, I never feel like I have anything to talk about. Sawyer and I do pretty much the same thing every week and that seems boring and uninteresting to blog about. But, I will try to come up with something. After all, I had one new year's resolution this past year, and I achieved it.... my goal was set pretty low.... to get dressed every day. (Having spent a fair amount of time the previous year in pjs due to being on bed rest, I figured it was a noble goal) So maybe this year will be to talk about the little things and realize I do have interesting stories.... in other news, I'm going to go put on some pants. 

No comments: