Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Quick Update

Just a few things.

* I'm 32 weeks pregnant today, whoo hoo! (If you want to see what that looks like, scroll to the bottom) So 5ish weeks to go. I'm still on modified bed rest, meaning I can sit up now, and I am just supposed to be "off my feet as much as possible" as opposed to "in bed at all times unless you need to go to the bathroom". So, things are going well!!!

* I am still stuck in my knitting monogamy rut. I'm test knitting a blanket right now (it is pretty small...) and that is taking all of my attention. It is an easy knit, but I need to stay focused to finish it in time... you know me and blankets. :) I did wind the yarn for the baby sweater I want to knit, and put it in a project bag... so I'm working towards my goal....

* I still really want to knit those mittens. I picked out the yarn, but didn't wind it, because of the previously mentioned monogamy problem.

That's really it. Baby and I are doing well. Off to get ready for bed....

1 comment:

Kelsey said...

So glad everything is going well! I knew you would be sooo cute preggers!!