Monday, August 23, 2010

Teaser Pics

So, I haven't photographed everything, but here is the baby sweater and the last yarn that I spun before this whole bed rest thing. I went to the Dr. today and she said that I am doing amazing and that I am now allowed to SIT down all day! Which means, I can do a little bit of sewing and spinning!!! :) But, I will still be taking it super easy... in fact, after I post these pictures I will probably take a nap... but I am excited that it seems everything is pretty much back to normal in baby land. No more signs of Baby trying to break out early.. :)








The sweater still needs to be blocked and the yarn is supposed to be more of an "art" yarn. It was spun out of a batt inspired by Rex from Toy Story. I autowrapped it with silver thread. It is chunky and fun. No idea what I'm going to do with it, but it is neat... alright, off to nap. :) 

2 comments:

Missy said...

ZOMG, that sweater is the best! And the buttons are super perfect, I totally love it! Sucks that you are on bedrest. The end will be worth it. Hang in there, Mama!

Anonymous said...

My goodness are those buttions adorable! And I love that our yarns are like "sister" yarns :)

I can't wait to see a picture of that sweater on baby moose.