Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Random, short post

A random conversation I had with W this morning...

Me: I'm kind of mad that I've lost all of my hair rubber bands... now I can't pull my hair up.
W: Lost all of them? I find them everywhere. Yesterday I found one in my shoe!
Me: Did you put it somewhere that I can find it? Can I use it?
W: No! I threw it away! They are everywhere...
Me: Well, that isn't very much help.

I think this is a pretty good snapshot of my life. Neither of us was mad, in fact, it was quite a humorous conversation. I thought it was funny that a rubber band had made it into his shoe. But, I think this is how W feels about a lot of my stuff... it is everywhere... it gets everywhere... I tend to not clean up after myself... (For example, right now, on the coffee table I have one GIANT bag of yarn for a baby sweater, the leftover yellow yarn from the baby sweater, leftover orange yarn from the turtle toy, and my current WIP baby sweater... oh and two knitting books.) Moving on....

No comments: