Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Random thoughts

Sometimes I think my Roomba is really, really smart and I worry that it might be part of the robot takeover of the world ala i, Robot. (Example, once it hits something it won't hit it again until the next day, it has memory... and it locked me out of the house once, which to me meant war...) Other times I think it is very, very stupid. Like today when I heard it making weird noises and I went out (to make lunch and investigate) to see it continually trying to shove itself underneath the fridge.  Silly, Roomba.

Also, I am obsessed with mittens. And, after looking through my fav's on Ravelry, it isn't just colorwork mittens, I am obsessed with cabled mittens as well. I think I'm going to finally take the plunge and cast on for the Squirrel Sampler Mittens (rav link) if I can convince W to help me wind yarn for them tonight. He thinks I should start his other sock... silly man.

Ooops, the Roomba just locked itself in the bathroom. Better go rescue it.

No comments: