Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Signs of Spring

Melting snow, the nursery is open, spring is right around the corner. Of course, in AK spring is confusing. Snow might still fall, but it probably won't stick around for too long. In honor of spring, I put up my summer shower curtain. 


The pig trash can actually lives in the bathroom all year, which adds character to my other seasonal shower curtains... and I don't really have another trash can... those are too expensive to get ones for every season! I would love to have an Easter shower curtain, but I haven't found one yet...

Here are some other pictures I had to share. 


The stuffed elephant I made from 101 One Yard Wonders. I put his arms on upside down, and when I make him again, I am going to make my own legs... I wasn't happy with how these turned out. But, he is cute and goofy.



The baby blanket I'm knitting with yarn from Desert Garden Farms. The yarn is called "Thin Mints" and is super springy... I love it. 
A close up of the little hearts that are in the blanket. 

So that is what I have been up to... do you have any spring rituals??

No comments: