Thursday, March 11, 2010

I really shouldn't...

* Talk about my immune system.  The day before I got sick, I was telling my SIL that I have an awesome immune system and I very rarely get sick. Yeah, thanks for the kick in the pants... I now know that I am not invincible.

*Think I'm getting better. Monday night (after my post about probably being better) I was a WRECK. I slept for an hour, then my body thought it was time to get up. Apparently it was nap time, not night time. I think I slept a total of 3 hrs that night. I felt sick and miserable... but mostly I was so MAD that I wasn't asleep.

*Put things off. I have a few long days ahead of me because of my lack of preparation. My friend, Kelsey, and I have a booth at the fiber festival this weekend (if you are in Anchorage, it is at the Conaco Phillips Bldg from 10-5 both Sat and Sun) which is very exciting... but I need to get A LOT done between now and Sat. It's my own fault, I haven't been keeping up with things like I should have been. BUT, I have decided that what I get done will be what is done, I'm not going to beat myself up about it. It's all a learning experience.

Still no pictures today. Too busy. And, sadly, I have really fallen behind on my 365 project. It has just been really hard to keep up with. Oh, and it's spring break here, and it has been snowing every day. Which is cracking me up. Today it is actually pretty cold (7*F right now) so I might try to get out of walking the pups. And the funny part about the snow... the day before it started falling, they did snow removal on our street. Which means we are at the very bottom of the plow list... I'm not expecting our road to be plowed for at least another week. They might just wait for it to melt....

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Feel better soon! And good luck with your booth :)