Friday, March 26, 2010

Easter Knitting?

In my web browsing today, I came across this blog... how I did not already know about it, I don't know. BUT, it will be added to the blog roll and read from now on. I LOVE Susan Anderson's designs and I'm even going to try and knit this before Easter. It claims to only take a few hours, so it seems pretty realistic that I can get it done in a week. :)

Other than that, things are plugging along here. I had to rip back a part of the baby blanket again. I keep messing up on one of the YO rows which creates an extra stitch... and I seem to not notice until 4 rows later, which is VERY annoying. So I need to pay attention and count after I do that row every time... because at this rate the blanket will never get done!

My friend and I are throwing a baby shower for a friend tomorrow, so I have been busy cooking and baking all day. I finished all the food for tomorrow (well, to the point that I need to) and all the decorations are boxed and ready to head to the house in the morning. So now all that's left to do is wrap the presents and relax! :) I should have a pretty relaxing night as W went to his friend's cabin, so I can do as I please....

No comments: