Monday, March 29, 2010

Imagine my surprise...

I was at Carrs today buying cereal and milk and I decided to read the ingredients of Rice Krispies. Did you know they have high fructose corn syrup in them?!? Really? Holy crap! I had no idea. Not even Marshmallow Mateys (which is the malt-o-meal version of Lucky Charms) have high fructose corn syrup in them... it was mind blowing.

I just have to seam up my reversible toy and it will be done! That will have to wait until tomorrow because I am exhausted. I didn't sleep well last night, I had weird dreams all night, and I'm actually not sure how much I slept. It was super weird. So I didn't take a nap tonight like I normally do in hopes of sleeping well tonight.

That's really all I had. I just couldn't believe the rice krispie thing... I love rice krispies... and now, now I can't eat them. So sad.

No comments: