Thursday, March 18, 2010

Package Bonanza!

So my MIA package finally arrived today, safe and sound. I was SO happy to see it on my porch I think I did a little dance when I came back from walking the dogs. And for your viewing pleasure, here is what was inside. All of the goodies were from Desert Garden Farms, which is quickly becoming a place where most of my $$ goes... :)



Two four ounce batt sets, Gold Dust and Nougat Filled. W is really in love with the Nougat ones....



My Create-A-Pirate SAL fiber. I wrote a story for my pirate (who was actually a siren named Echo) and this fiber was based on that story... how cool!! It is alpaca and amazing.






6 skeins of worsted weight superwash wool. Love them! The colors are even more amazing in person. They are squishy and are going to be knit into something amazing soon... just have to finish a hat tonight... then I will cast on with the green yarn.... must go knit now. :)

No comments: