Monday, February 15, 2010

Quiet Time

I know I have been absent this past week.  Partly because my camera charger is still missing (and I really want to post pictures), partly because I don't have much to say, and partly because I'm lazy.  I was pretty excited to have this weekend off (minus the two hours I spent teaching knitting). It was the first time in a while that I had the weekend off, much less a DAY off! I have been working every day, and it was nice to have some time off when W was home.

Sat I went to the Spinning and Weaving Guild meeting. That was fun. I signed up to do a spinning demo at Fur Rondy, which is super exciting! I want to be more involved in guild activities, and this seemed like the perfect way to jump in! I then went clothes shopping.  I have decided that I need to kick it up a notch with how I dress. I'm tired of wearing jeans and t-shirts every day. I have a ton of nice skirts that I really like, and there is no reason why I shouldn't be wearing them. SO I bought a bunch of knee-high socks and a few nice tops and I'm ready to go!  We then had dinner out at the in-law's house.  That was very fun. They made delicious steak and potatoes... a nice Valentine's Day dinner!

Sun we hung out around the house.  W surprised me with some presents... he said we weren't "doing" V-day, so I was shocked to find three presents on the table when I got up! One was the Michael Buble CD.... I'm a bit obsessed with his music right now, one was Zombieland on Blu-Ray (LOVE that movie!), and lastly the Twilight book... that was more of a joke... overall, I was super impressed! He is pretty amazing. I taught knitting, and then my parents came over for dinner and a movie. Good times.

This week should have more to post about. I work today, but then I have the next two days off.  I'm planning on working and getting some things done in my craft room (which is so clean, it is amazing.) so I will be posting about that.... maybe with some lame iPhone pics. :) Hope everyone had a great weekend! Happy President's Day!

No comments: