Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Desert Garden Farms

Sooo, as if I haven't been posting enough pictures (check back for my Wordless Wednesday post) I figured I would share what I have been getting in the mail from one of my favorite Etsy shops, Desert Garden Farms. I am in almost all of her SAL-s, and last night just finished up my last skein from the Shel Silverstein SAL.

I also recently received my KAL package that included a pattern for a beret from Danido Crafty. I also had ordered 4oz of batts and had WON 4oz of batts in her Ravelry holiday picture competition. Yea!




On Friday, the Pirate SAL ships, and I know that I will be getting 8oz of batts again.... oops. Her shop is just full of wonderful-ness! It might also contain some yarn.... The other SAL-s I am in that are coming up are Bunnies! (I am getting the Easter bunny and the Trix bunny), and a Murder Mystery SAL, which should be extra fun. So go check out her shop and buy something so it doesn't come home with me! :)

No comments: