Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Review and Funny

So Weston and I celebrated our 1st Anniversary yesterday by eating dinner at Sullivan's Steakhouse last night. Neither of us had been there thought it would be a nice place to go. It was wonderful. We spent too much money ($100 before tip) but it was worth it. The steak was delicious, the sides were wonderful, and we got a free sufflate because it was our anniversary. The sufflate (I know that is spelled wrong but spellcheck is only coming up with sulfate which I know is also wrong. We did not eat sulfates) was ok. I had never had one before, and probably would not have one again, but it was free so I can't complain. The wine was also delish, but pricy. So, if you have something special to celebrate check it out. Or if you are just dying to spend your PFD/Energy Rebate/Being an Alaskan kicks butt money check it out.

On to something that is funny. If you haven't seen the show "It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia" you need to stop what you are doing and check it out. Now. Well, if you really want you can keep reading, but you should just trust me. It is a RIOT. One of my favorite episodes (which can be found on Weston's website under TV Shows is called "The Gang Dances Their Asses Off". It starts out with everyone arguing over who is the best worker at the bar. (Really it is none of them, they don't really work, they just drink.) Then Charlie comes in and says that he signed the bar up for a dance contest. The dialogue continues. I will use "C" for Charlie "D" for Dee (the only girl) and "B" for Dee's brother, whose name has escaped me.

D: (Reading the form) Event Dance Marathon. Date with Charlie. Prize Paddy's Pub. What?!? You put the bar up as a prize.
C: NO! I put that under the PRIDE section, you know something you are prideful about.
B: PRIDE section? Charlie that is a Z
D: There is no PRIDE section Charlie
B: Your illiteracy has screwed us again.

The show has been described as "Seinfield on crack" so if that sounds tempting check it out. I think you can watch them for free on hulu.com. They always cheer me up after a long day.

Another random thing. We have cable now. BLAH. We had to get it to get the unlimited internet. DAMN YOU GCI.

No comments: