Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Rain, Rain, Go AWAY!

AH. So I know that I haven't posted in a while. I've been pretty busy. Teaching is quite tiring and then when I wasn't teaching I was getting my class samples ready for the next quarter of quilting classes. I'm tired. And now all it has done all day is RAIN. I don't like rain. It was horrible walking Frito this morning at 6 am when it is WET and dark. It made me want to crawl back in bed and not get out. So hopefully tomorrow is just cloudy...as long as there isn't any more rain. Another thing, when there is bad weather, why do they feel the need to make the weather people stand outside? I don't need Jackie Purcell to be out in the rain to know that it is raining. I can just look out my window. I also don't need Al Roarker (spelling??) to get blown over by a hurricane to believe that it is happening.

One pretty exciting thing that happened this weekend was that I got an iPhone! I am too cool for school now. I am in love with it and use it way too much.

Another exciting thing that happened was that Monday was PAYDAY! My first real paycheck. It was quite exciting. I had a lot taken out for taxes, but I can't complain too much. It is awesome being paid.

No comments: