Sunday, September 28, 2008

Horton can actually hear a who!



And see! He is completely finished. I could not be happier with him. He is probably the cutest thing I have EVER knitted and I wish I had more yarn to cast on another animal. I have to be super careful to not let Frito get it because he LOVES to eat yarn into little pieces. Well, I guess that isn't really an accurate description. He mostly loves to tangle balls of yarn into big messes that are too terrible to even think about untangling. Today I went outside for like one minute (to take out the trash) and I came back and BAM! the yarn I had in a nice ball for Horton's eyes was in a crazy big mess and tangled all over his claws. I had to cut it off of him. So yeah, Frito needs to back off the elephant.

1 comment:

Leah said...

He's great! And that Frito, what a rascal! :)