Monday, September 22, 2008

Monday, Monday

There aren't many good things about having to wake up at 6am and walk Frito. He's tired, I'm tired, it's cold and dark, there are moose on the trail, etc. But this morning was the first clear morning in a long time. Normally it is cloudy and rainy, but today you could see the moon and the stars and I thought it was really nice. It made the walk a bit more bearable.

Another thing that is exciting about today is that it is our 1 yr anniversary. Can you believe I've been married for a whole year? Crazy.

I've been working on a felted bag for my grandma for Christmas. I only have one handle left to finish and then I can felt it. I'm pretty interested to see how it will turn out after it is done. Felting is a fun process, but you don't really know what is going to happen with it.

I hope you had a great weekend!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Happy Anniversary! I can't believe you guys have been married a year! That is so nuts.

Kelsey said...

Happy Anniversary! Those early clear mornings are definitely worth it!