Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Palin Fever

So in case you have been living under a rock for the past week or so, the humble governor of the GREAT state of Alaska, Sarah Palin, is running for VP. CRAZY. I would have never thought that this would happen. Our governor. I'm still a bit in shock. The rest of the nation has Palin fever. It has gotten so bad that i can't watch the news. I'm a bit tired of hearing about Sarah. Not that I don't like some things she has done for our state. She is a bit of a political maverick though. Like when our legislature decided to look into the whole "trooper gate" (lame name, btw) thing. Well, Sarah decided...that's cool, I'm going to investigate MYSELF. Oh yeah. :) She is nuts. She does make some good decisions and she does make some bad ones, like anyone in politics. One thing that most people can not deny about her is that she is the hottest governor out there. Can't beat that.

No comments: